Saturday 12 May 2018

Beautiful Bella mirror card

Do you sometimes wish your stamped image faced the other way to suit the project you're working on?  Then the mirror (aka reverse or reflection) technique can help you achieve that look.

For this card, I wanted the two dogs to face each other so I used the mirror technique as I only had the one stamp.  I used the Stamparatus and the silicone craft sheet to easily achieve the mirrored dog image.  I then coloured the dogs using the Smoky Slate watercolor pencil and Blender pen.  The dogs' collars were coloured using the Fresh Fig Stampin' Write marker.

Stampin' Up! Bella & Friends card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperarts.blogspot.com.au

Here's the finished card I made for my friend who has two new puppies.  It also features the sadly retiring Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper and Bitty Bows.

Stampin' Up! Bella & Friends card by Angela Lovel, AngelasPaperarts.blogspot.com.au

If you like this card, all products used are listed below.  I'm also conducting a class this Friday, 18 May 2018 featuring the mirror technique.  If interested in the class, please contact me for further details.  Private classes for you and your friends can also be arranged.

If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team and receive a discount on your supplies.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment