Thursday 21 December 2017

Merry Christmas Stocking

This is my last Christmas project for 2017 and hopefully Santa will be filling it up for me in a few days' time.

Stampin' Up! Trim Your Stocking by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

This stocking was made using the Trim Your Stocking thinlits dies and Merry Christmas Designer Series Paper.  It's a perfect size for a gift card as there's a pillow box attached at the back of the stocking.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

I'd like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for visiting 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment