Thursday 16 November 2017

Christmas pillow box

If you're looking for some gift packaging, the Stampin' Up! Trim Your Stockings Thinlits Dies not only make Christmas Stockings but also very cute Pillow Boxes too.

Stampin' Up! Trim Your Stockings pillow box by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

I used the gorgeous metallic Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper to create the pillow box from the Trim Your Stockings Thinlits dies set.  It was then embellished by using some of the other dies from the same set too.  How cute is that gold Glimmer Paper bell.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment