Thursday 5 October 2017

Eastern Palace Poinsettia

Here's a quick and easy card Christmas card featuring the versatile everyday Eastern Palace suite along with the Peace This Christmas stamp set.


I started this card with a Stampin' Up! Thick Very Vanilla card base layered with the beautiful Gold Foil Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper.  I then stamped onto another smaller piece of Very Vanilla card stock the pine branches in Always Artichoke ink and Peace sentiment in Early Espresso ink.  The poinsettia was created by using the Eastern Beauty stamp set and diecutting the flower from using the very versatile Eastern Medallions thinlits.  A piece of the Gold Natural Trim was wrapped around the Gold Foil DSP and the poinsettia added on top to complete the card.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment