Thursday 7 September 2017

Leafy sympathy card

It's never the right time to make sympathy cards.  Not long ago, I had several friends for whom I needed to make these cards.

Stampin' Up! Thoughts & Prayers sympathy card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

To create these cards I used a Stampin' Up! Whisper White card base and embossed the front of the card with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I then stamped the floral branch from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set in both Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz ink onto Whisper White card stock before adhering it onto Wisteria Wonder card stock and the card front.

The sentiment panel is from the Rose Wonder stamp & Rose Garden Thinlits sets and sentiments are from the same stamp set or the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set.  Some Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon completes the card.

Stampin' Up! Thoughts & Prayers sympathy card by Angela Lovel, Angela's PaperArts

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

If you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please feel free to join my mailing list to receive my newsletter.

Thanks for visiting



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment