Thursday 14 September 2017

Daisy birthday card

When I first bought the Stampin' Up! Daisy Punch and co-ordinating Daisy Delight stamp set, I couldn't stop making cards and gift packaging featuring the punched daisy (love it!) - so I challenged myself to make a card using just stamp set only and here it is.



I started with a Stampin' Up! Night of Navy card base.  I then diecut and adhered the Daffodil Delight edge borders which had been made using the Flourish Thinlits border die.  A layer of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper was then adhered on top.

To create the centre focal piece I first punched some Daffodil Delight card stock with the Banner Triple punch and adhered it to the card.  I stamped the Happy Birthday in Night of Navy ink and covered it with a mask before stamping the flowers/stems. This piece was diecut using the Lots of Labels framelits die set and then adhered to the card.  A Daffodil Delight bow completed the card. 

All products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture to go to my online store to view or purchase the item. 

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

If you live in Australia and don't yet have a demonstrator, feel free to join my mailing list to receive my newsletter.

Thanks for visiting


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment