Thursday 27 July 2017

Hello floral statements

For anyone who likes colouring, the Stampin' Up! Floral Statements stamp set is a must have set.


To create this card I started with a Stampin' Up! Basic Black card base.  I then layered on top a piece of Basic Black card stock which had been embossed with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The Floral Statements 'Hello' was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Crumb Cake card stock then watercoloured using the Watercolour pencils. It was diecut using the Lots of Labels framelits. To complete the card I added a heart from the Hearts & Stars Elements, an Old Olive Sheer Ribbon bow and some Gold Mini Sequins.

I also created a pink version of this card.


To create this version I started with a Stampin' Up! Basic Black card base.  I then layered some Color Theory designer series paper and another piece of Basic Black card stock on top.  The Floral Statements 'Hello' was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White card stock then watercoloured using the Watercolour pencils. To complete the card I added a Pearl hat pin from my craft stash and an Old Olive Sheer Ribbon bow.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team and get an additional $121 of product in your starter kit during July 2017.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

There's only a few days left to take advantage of the Bonus Days treat where for every $90 of products ordered 1-31 July 2017, a bonus $9 coupon will be given to you to spend in August.  For example, order $180 of products and receive two $9 coupons ($18) for use in August. There is no limit to the number of coupons you can earn during July 2017.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment