Thursday 6 July 2017

Forever young centre step card

I do enjoy making centre step cards and thought I'd make a male version for a change.



To create this card I layered the Stampin' Up! Whisper White card base with Marina Mist card stock which had been embossed with the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The edges of the card stock were sponged with Dapper Denim ink.

To create the scenic focal image I used the High Tide stamp set on Whisper White card stock.  I added the Adirondack chair which had been diecut from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits set after having been stamped with the Hardwood woodgrain stamp.  I then trimmed some of the Burlap ribbon, coiled it along the bottom of the card, added a Marina Mist Enamel Shape to the centre of the coil then attached it to the anchor which came from the Guys Greetings stamp set.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

If you live in Australia, feel free to join my mailing list to receive my newsletter and receive the template for this centre step card for free.

Thanks for visiting


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment