Thursday 18 May 2017

Nailed It Father's Day card

One of my favourite sets in the Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalogue for masculine cards is the retiring Nailed It bundle.  Here's a Father's Day card made using the Nailed It stamp set.


To create this card I started with a Stampin' Up! Basic Black card base and adhered a layer of Urban Underground Designer Series Paper (DSP) on top.  I then took a smaller piece of Very Vanilla card stock and using my Stampin' Write Markers, directly coloured the various tool stamps. When using this marker direct to stamp technique, don't forget to 'huff/breathe' onto your stamp to reactivate the ink just before stamping.  I then cut the Very Vanilla card stock diagonally and adhered it to the card base with some additional DSP trim too.  The Happy Father's Day sentiment was again stamped  using the marker direct to stamp technique.  Some linen thread, DSP flags and Urban Underground embellishments completes the card.

All products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online shop where they can be viewed and purchased if still available. 

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment