Thursday 11 May 2017

Delightful Mother's Day sneak peek

This Sunday is Mother's Day in Australia and I'd like to wish all the Mums a very Happy Mother's Day.   I made this card for my Mum using the new Stampin' Up! Delightful Daisy suite and Happy Birthday Thinlits which will be available from 1 June 2017.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011749

To make this card I started with a Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight card base.  I then layered Whisper White card stock and Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP) on top.  A smaller strip of Delightful Daisy DSP was cut and some Daffodil Delight Double Stitched ribbon was added down the centre of the DSP and adhered to the card base.  I then used the Daisy Delight stamp set to stamp the daisies, punched them out using the Daisy Punch and layered them together.  I stamped the leaves in Old Olive ink onto Old Olive card stock and tucked them under the daisy.  The Mother's Day sentiment is from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and was punched out using the Classic Label Punch.  Two pearls were then added to each end of the sentiment.  The 'Happy' was diecut using the new Happy Birthday Thinlits three times.  It was easy to cut off the 'Birthday' part of the thinlit so I could just use the Happy word.  I layered the three Happy diecuts together to give it some height before adhering it to the card base.

All products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online shop where they can be viewed and purchased.  The Delightful Daisy producct suite and Happy Birthday Thinlits are in the new Stampin' Up! 2017-18 Annual Catalogue and will be available in my online store from 1 June 2017.

Workshops and papercrafting classes are available - please contact me for details.  If you enjoy papercrafting and the Stampin' Up! products you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or feel free to contact me to discuss the joining benefits if you live in Australia.

Thanks for visiting

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment