Thursday 6 April 2017

High tide birthday card

Birthday cards for male friends and family never go astray and I found it easy to create this scenery card using the Stampin' Up! Hide Tide stamp set.


I started this card with a piece of Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock and used the High Tide stamp set to create the scene.  The lighthouse is a two step stamp and I used the one colour, Dapper Denim, to stamp the lighthouse base and shadow.  I did need to mask (cover up) the lighthouse when stamping the surrounding water so it didn't ruin the lighthouse image.

I added some Dapper Denim striped designer series paper to the left side of the scene.  I then layered over the striped paper some of the 1.6cm/5/8" Burlap Ribbon and the Happy Birthday sentiment which had been stamped using the Sunburst Sayings stamp set and punched using the 3.2cm/1 1/4" circle punch and layered over Dapper Denim card stock which had been punched using the 3.5cm/1 3/8" circle punch.  The scene was then layered onto some Crumb Cake card stock and adhered to a Dapper Denim card base.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the product picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.  If you're interested in Stampin' Up! products and papercrafting, you may want to consider joining my team.  Click on the Join My Team link at the top of this page for more information or please contact me to discuss the joining benefits.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment