Monday 14 November 2016

Starry christmas card

This Christmas card features one of my favourite colour schemes, gold, black & white.



I started with a Stampin' Up! Basic Black card base and layered the gorgeous polka dot Fabulous Foil acetate over the top.  A tip when using this acetate - it has a protective coating on it to protect it in transit, so don't forget to peel it off before adding the acetate to the card.

I stamped the sentiment from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and die cut it using the Lots of Labels framelits.  I also die cut a slightly larger label in Gold Foil and layered them together.  The holly leaves were punched using the Holly Berry Punch, painted with a bit of Gold Wink of Stella and added to the sentiment, together with a gold bow.  The star from the Starlight thinlits has inbuilt fold lines and when you fold and score along these lines, it gives the star a 3D effect.  I added a few foam dimensionals under the centre of the star to ensure it kept its shape.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment