Thursday 17 November 2016

Father Christmas

Today's card features Stampin' Up!'s Father Christmas stamp set.  This set has a vintage feel to it and I took the time to colour in the Father Christmas image using the now retired Blendabilities alcohol markers.



I started with a Stampin' Up! Garden Green card base and added a layer of the This Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP).   I then used the Holly embossing folder to emboss a strip of Garden Green card stock and layered this over the DSP.  I diecut the scalloped oval in Cherry Cobbler card stock using the Layering Ovals framelits.  I stamped Father Christmas in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Very Vanilla card stock and coloured the image before using the Layering Ovals framelits to diecut the image to fit over the scalloped oval frame.  The sentiment is from the Santa's Sleigh stamp set and a little Cherry Cobbler silky taffeta ribbon completes the card.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment