Thursday 1 September 2016

Moroccan Designer Father's Day

It's Father's Day in Australia this Sunday and I used the Designer Tin of Cards kit to make this Father's Day card.

The Designer Tin of Cards kit contains 16 cards, four different card designs and colours along with embellishments and envelopes, but you can modify the design to suit any occasion like as I did for this Father's Day card.

To make this card I started with the recommended design (detailed instructions are provided within the Designer Tin kit).  I added a layer of the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon under the circle sentiment.  For the sentiment I used stamps from the Guy Greetings stamp set to create the 'World's Greatest Father' sentiment which was stamped in Dapper Denim ink.  I then used the  Designer Tin of Cards 'rays' stamp underneath the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink and added a Dapper Denim Enamel Dot (which are on sale this week) in the centre.  I diecut the bunting banner at the stop right of the card using the Balloon Framelits and Moroccan Designer Series Paper and added two matching Dapper Denim Enamel Dots on each end to complete the card.


Here are three examples of the Moroccan card design that I've made from the kit, all with a similar base design but slightly different finishes to suit the occasion.  The middle 'Thank You' card is the one that has detailed instructions within the kit. 

The products used on the three cards have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment