Thursday 22 September 2016

Baby boy bear card

We recently welcomed a new member into our extended family and I made this card for my cousin featuring the Stampin' Up! Baby Bear stamp set.


To make this card I started with a Sahara Sand card stock base.  I then embossed some Whisper White card stock with the Softly Falling textured impression embossing folder and brayered the embossed cardstock with Soft Sky ink.  I layered some polka dot Sahara Sand card from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper stack and the embossed card stock onto the card base and joined the two layers with some Very Vanilla Lace Trim. 

The Baby Bear is three stamps which layer together to create the image.  The first  and second stamps were stamped in Soft Sky ink and the third was Sahara Sand ink to give it a bit of contrast.  I cut out the stamped image using the Layering Square framelits and layered it onto a Sahara Sand scallop square diecut.  I then stamped the 'hello baby' sentiment and punched it out using the Duet Banner Punch and adhered it to the card.  I fussy cut the bow from the Baby Bear set and added a Soft Sky Enamel shape onto the bow to complete the card.

The products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment