Thursday 4 August 2016

Swirly #5 - Swirly Bird

This is the fifth and last in my Swirly card series.  There are still so many other uses for the Stampin' Up! Swirly Bird stamp set and Swirly Scribbles thinlits bundle and this last card features the cute bird from the set. 


I started this card with a Stampin' Up! note card which also comes with a co-ordinating envelope.  I used the background stamp out of the You've Got This stamp set and stamped it in Soft Sky ink.   I die cut the swirly nests using the Swirly Scribbles dies in both Bermuda Bay and Sahara Sand card stock and adhered them over the background.  I then stamped the bird, eggs and smallest nest and fussy cut them out before adhering them to the card and added a little Bermuda Bay twine bow.  The 'hello' sentiment is from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and was punched using the Classic Label punch and layered onto a larger punched piece of Sahara Sand.

The products used on this cards have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.
 
Thanks for visiting.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment