Thursday 25 August 2016

Floral wedding anniversary invitation

A very special couple will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary soon and asked me to make their party invitations.  Diamond is the theme for a 60th wedding anniversary and as they also had light blue as their main colour when they got married, I created the invitation below in a white and blue colour scheme.


I created the card base which is a pocket to hold the invitation using the Stampin' Up! Detailed Floral thinlits die and Tempting Turquoise card stock.  I then created the invitation which slides out of the card base pocket and stamped it with the Floral Phrases floral motif in Tempting Turquoise ink.  I used the now retired Little Number thinlits to die cut the '60th' in Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and adhered it over the floral motif.  Some Tempting Turquoise ribbon (retired) was added to the top of the invitation as a way to pull the invitation out of the pocket.  I used the Curvy Corner Trio punch to decorate the corners at the top of the invitation.  A few 'diamonds' aka Rhinestone Basic Jewels completes the invitation.

The products used on this invitation have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.

Thanks for visiting.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment