Saturday 16 July 2016

Christmas cake box

With the various Christmas in July events happening this month, who would like a piece of Christmas cake?

 
 
I used the Stampin' Up! Cutie Pie thinlets die set to create the cake box.  Before adhering the two pieces of the box together I embossed the top using the Holly Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I then stamped both sides of the box with the holly stamp from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set in Garden Green ink and used my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write marker to colour the berries.  The scallop trim and bow were die cut from the Cutie Pie thinlits set in Cherry Cobbler card stock. 
 
To create the top floral embellishment, I used Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry card stock along with dies from the Flourish Thinlits and Botanical Builders framelit sets.  I added a Pearl Basic Jewel which I had coloured with an alcohol marker to both the centre of the floral embellishment and the centre of the bow to complete the cake box.  Once completed, the box can be filled with chocolates or other small treats of your choice.
 
The products used on this cake box have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Workshops and papercrafting classes are also available - please contact me for details.
Thanks for visiting.
 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment