Thursday 7 January 2016

World's Best Dad Goes Global

I'm loving the new Occasions catalogue, especially the Going Places collection which is perfect for male cards.


Not long ago I attended a Stampin' Up! catalogue release day.  Everyone attending this event was given some sample products and I received some of the Going Global product suite featured in this card. The card base is Lost Lagoon with a layer of Basic Black card stock.  The centre elements included embossing Sahara Sand card stock with the World Traveler embossing folder which had been inked with Crumb Cake ink to give the map a grungy/distressed finish.  I then layered the Hello Honey cotton ribbon onto the right side of the card.  The sentiment cluster is made up of different papers from the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack and the sentiment is from the Going Global stamp set.  I added a world charm from my own stash with some Gold Metallic Thread to complete the card.

Don't forget that from now until 31 March, Sale-A-Bration is running which means that for every $90 of products you purchase from my online store, you get to choose a free Sale-A-Bration item which is added to your order.  If you have a large 'wish list', contact me to discuss ways you can save $$$s.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.


Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment