Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas Curvy Keepsake treats

I made some Stampin' Up! Curvy keepsake boxes last Christmas for friends which were a hit, so I thought I'd make some for some work colleagues this year.


Pictured above are some that I made - the santa suit (same as last year), christmas pudding (inspired from Pinterest) and a sleigh ride/snow themed one too of my own design.  All were filled with chocolates prior to adding the tags onto each handle.

The boxes are easy to assemble and it's up to you how you want to decorate them.

For the christmas pudding design, I made the Curvy keepsake box using Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock which I had embossed using the Softly Falling embossing folder. The red berry for the holly was cut from the Real Red Pompom Trim.  I used the Word Window punch to cut out the sentiment from the retired Good Greetings stamp set and attached it onto the box using the Real Red striped ribbon. 


The snowy sleigh ride box was made using Night of Navy and Whisper White cardstock.  I die cut the sleigh image and also trees (on the back of the box) from the Sleigh Ride edgelits.  The snowflake was punched from the Snow Flurry punch and attached using Silver Cording trim and White glitter ribbon.  I used the Fine Tip glue pen to randomly put dots of glue over the box and sprinkled it with Silver glitter to represent falling snow.

The key products used on these boxes have been listed below with their original RRP price - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased and if it's included in the Year End Sale, you'll see a reduced price.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.



Price: $169.00
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment