Thursday 24 December 2015

Celebrating 18 Guest Book

I'd like to wish all my family, friends and customers a very Merry Christmas and look forward to sharing more Stampin' Up! products and news with you next year. In the meantime, if you have a special occasion coming up, don't forget to have a guest book on hand to capture special messages at the event.

As an example, here's a guest book I made for my son who recently turned 18.

I used a full A4 sheet of Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay card stock and layered white copy paper inside to capture his guests' messages.  I layered Silver Foil and Bermuda Bay card stock which had been embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder onto the card base.  I then diecut some Silver Foil and Whisper White card stock using the Lots of Label framelits to create the focal element.  I used Smoky Slate ink to stamp 'happy birthday' from the Happy Birthday Everyone hostess set available on eligible orders over $250.  I used the Little Letters thinlets dies for 'Ryan'.  I added a key charm from my stash with some of Silver cording onto the focal element.  The metal '18' numbers are from my personal stash too.  I bound the spine of the guest book with Bermuda Bay washi tape from the Cherry on Top washi set.

This didn't take long to make the guest book and co-ordinated with the decorations used for his party too.  It's also a great keepsake of his special party.

The key products used on this guest book/card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment