Thursday 19 November 2015

Thoughts & Prayers sympathy card

You never know when a sympathy card may be need for a family member or friend. I unfortunately had to make this card for a friend recently but it could be used as a general 'thinking of you' card too just to let someone know you care.



I sponged the centre focal point with a combination of Stampin' Up!'s Island Indigo, Lost Lagoon and Mint Macaron inks.  To get the sponging straight, I masked off the sides with post-it-notes.  I then used the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and stamped the tree and sentiment in Early Espresso.  I used the now retired Scallop Trim punch to create the delicate Early Espresso scallop border and added a candy dot in each corner.  The centrepiece was then layered on top of Bohemian Designer Series Paper and an Early Espresso card base.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes are available.


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment