Thursday 2 July 2015

Just for you

It's my Mum's birthday and I made this card for her which is based on  the triple time stamping technique.


I used the Stampin' Up! Awesomely Artistic stamp set to create the floral arrangement in two corners of the card and coloured it using the Stampin' Write markers. I then used the Stampin' Up! Square framelits to cut the middle section out of the card which was then layered onto Blushing Bride cardstock and added to the card base using foam dimensionals.  I wrapped some Blushing Bride cotton ribbon around the opposite corners of each layer to add interest too. 

To create the butterfly I used the Watercolor Wings stamp set to colour the butterfly and then die cut it using the Butterfly thinlets. The 'Just for you' sentiment is also from the same stamp set. The butterfly was attached using glue dots and I added some Blushing Bride sequin trim onto the body for extra sparkle (with thanks to team-mate Alison Douglas for the sequin trim tip).   I stamped two Papillon Potpourri butterflies and punched them out using the Bitty Butterfly punch. The card layers were mounted onto a Blushing Bride base which had been embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes and workshops are available, please feel free to contact me for details.
 
Thanks for visiting



Price: $169.00
Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment