Friday 5 June 2015

From my heart card

The new Stampin' Up! 2015-16 annual catalogue went live on 2 June 2015 and I thought I'd feature the newly released Watermelon Wonder colour.

 
 
I stamped the Itty Bitty Accents Heart and Groovy Love Heart onto Whisper White using the Watermelon Wonder inkpad. The sentiment also comes from the Groovy Love stamp set and was diecut using the Bitty Banners framelits.  The new 2015-17 In-Color Envelope paper with it's Watermelon Wonder & Whisper White colour scheme was flagged using the new Triple Banner Punch and used as accent layers on the card.  The Watermelon Wonder card stock was dry embossed using the Woodgrain embossing folder for added texture.  Some bakers twine, candy dot and pearls coloured black with a Sharpie completed the card.
 
The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes and workshops are also available.

Thanks for visiting.
 

Price: $149.95
Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment