Tuesday 30 June 2015

Brighten my day

One of my Stampin' Up! team-mates has family and friends who were injured in the recent Ravenshoe, Cairns cafĂ© explosion - some of whom are still recovering in hospital. We've been making cards to help cheer up those injured in the explosion and I put my (now retired) Stampin' Up! Everyday Occasions kit to some good use. Here are some samples.

 
The Everyday Occasions kit did come complete with supplies to make a number of cards plus a co-ordinating stamp set.  I've added a few of my own touches such as co-ordinating ribbon, twine, pearls, glimmer paper, flowers and stars.  I also used some circle punches to layer the embellishments over the paper doily on the left side card.
 
If you like the concept of a kit, Stampin' Up! have some fantastic new kits available this year.  I'd recommend the Cottage Greetings Cards or Tin of Cards kits pictured in the links below.
 
With the exception of retired Everyday Occasions kit, key products used on these cards have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Papercrafting classes and workshops are available, please feel free to contact me for details.
 
Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment