Friday 1 May 2015

Cheers birthday card

Another spring fold card today - but a female version this time which I made for my sister's birthday.


I used my sister's favourite colour - Real Red - as the basis for this card.  The focal images and sentiments are all from the Stampin' Up! Happy Hour stamp set.  I used the Stampin' Write markers to create the multi coloured umbrella and 'Cheers' sentiment.  Some gold glimmer paper and rhinestones coloured with the now discontinued Blendabilities add a finishing touch to the card.

If you'd like to learn how to make this and other types of cards, please contact me as workshops and papercrafting classes are available.  The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. 

Thanks for visiting
Price: $149.95
Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment