Friday 24 April 2015

For the Newlyweds card

More weddings are in the air and this card features the Stampin' Up! Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper.


I used the gorgeous Shimmery White cardstock for this special occasions card and layered the base of the card with the Something Borrowed DSP and Sahara Sand cardstock.  I used the Dotted Scallop punch to create the borders and added some white tulle from my personal stash to give it a 'wedding' feel.  The sentiment comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.  I added a few Rhinestones for a dash of bling to complete the card.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  From now until 31 March 2015 is a terrific time to place an order as you can receive a free Sale-A-Bration item for every $90 spent (excluding shipping).  Click here to learn more about how to obtain free items during Sale-A-Bration:

Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment