Friday 27 March 2015

Easter Treats

With only a few days left to this year's Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration offers, I thought I'd start preparing for Easter using the *free Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper and Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.



  


One of the things I love about the Stampin' Up! cello bags is that they're food safe.  I filled the long cello 'tube' bag with speckled eggs knowing they would be safe to eat at Easter.  I bought the glass jar from a discount shop and decorated it with both the Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever DSP and co-ordinating ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.

Lastly I made an old Australian favourite 'sunnyboy'  pouch which I filled with chocolate Easter eggs.  The sunnyboy pouch is so easy to make - just take a rectangular piece of paper, seal the sides and one end together, fill the pouch then seal the other end the opposite way to form the distinctive triangle shape.  For my pouch, I punched a circle out of the Best Year Every DSP and placed a piece of Stampin' Up! window sheet over the hole to seal the pouch so you can see the eggs.

If you'd like to learn how to make any of these items, please contact me as workshops and papercrafting classes are available.  The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration finishes 31 March and until then for every $90 you spend in my store (excluding shipping) you are eligible to receive a free Sale-A-Bration gift like the ones used on this Easter treats.

Thanks for visiting

*Free with eligible purchases.
Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment