Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day 'Sweet Treat' Card

Happy Valentine's Day!  I thought I'd share the card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day.  I replaced the paper heart on his card with a chocolate heart instead.


 
 
It was very easy to change the standard card into a sweet treat card for my loved one. This card has lots of layers and texture and I embossed Whisper White cardstock with the Happy Heart embossing folder.  Using the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack, I punched out the bottom heart and added two other matching hearts onto the card.  I used the Banner framelits to create the banner from the Stacked with Love DSP.  A heart framelit and the heart embosslits were layered with the bundled Bitty Banners framelit and matching stamp set sentiment.  I tied the 1/8" Real Red taffeta ribbon in a knot at the top of the card to bring it altogether.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased. 

Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting.  



No comments:

Post a Comment