Friday 27 February 2015

Celebrate with Cake Card

Until 31 March 2015, Stampin' Up! are having their yearly Sale-A-Bration sale.  I made this card using the free Blendabilities alcohol markers and Big Day stamp set earned when I spent more than $90 (excluding shipping) on products from my online store.


I used the cheery Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper as the base of the card which was layered onto the Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay cardstock.  The Big Day stamp set focal image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, coloured with Blendabilities alcohol markers and diecut using the Banner framelits die.  Many of the Blendabilities marker colours are also available for free during Sale-A-Bration for eligible purchases. Some Bermuda Bay sequin trim, candy dot and the diecut banner from the Balloon framelits die set completes the card.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration  does finish 31 March and for every $90 you spend in my store (excluding shipping) you are eligible to receive one of the many free Sale-A-Bration  gift choices.

Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message as I'm happy to help at anytime.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting
 

Price: $149.95
Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment