Saturday 20 December 2014

Merry Christmas

This is my last Christmas Card for this year. It doesn't use any Christmas stamps or ornaments and shows how with a little imagination, you can turn everyday stamps and punches into festive cards.


The card features a Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Gold colour scheme.  I've created the ornaments by using the A Round Array stamp set, Hello There Hostess stamp set and circle punches too.  Some gold foil cut with the Finishing Touches die adds a neat trim down the edges of the card.  Gold ribbon to hang the ornaments and a sentiment complete the card.

The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

I do wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment