Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas Cheer

Not many sleeps now until Christmas, so here's a quick but effective Christmas card for you this week.

 
 
I used a Very Vanilla card base which had been embossed with the Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I then used the Cheerful Christmas stamp set to stamp the sentiment and diecut it using the Deco Label Collection framelits and mounted it on foam dimensionals and co-ordinating Real Red cardstock.  I added Rhinestones which had been coloured using the Old Olive Blendabilities.
 
The key products used on this card have been listed below - just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store where the product can be purchased.  Have a question? Not a problem, just send me a message.  Papercrafting classes are available.

Thanks for visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment