Saturday 10 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deal: 8-14 May 2014



 
This week's Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals include some very good bargains.  I know I've ordered the new heat gun tool as my old one only had one heat setting, whereas the Stampin' Up! heat tool has two settings.  
  • Use the high heat setting with embossing powder or drying your paper if using a wet mixed media technique.
  • Use the low heat setting to gently dry ink without scorching your paper.
You can check for weekly deals each week and order online at http://www.angelaspaperarts.stampinup.net/ or click on the product pictures below to go straight to this week's product deals in the online shop.  Alternatively please feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to help you with your order.  I also provide advice on how best to use any of the items you purchase.
 
Please note: the prices displayed below are the full RRP.  You will see the weekly deal special price when clicking on the picture link.

No comments:

Post a Comment